Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Jungle is coming together!

Hi friends!
As I have been following all of the wonderful blogs out there, I have realized that I am extremely spoiled!  Our school stays open all summer so, once the floors in our rooms are clean and dry, we are free to get busy!  So I have been working on my room off and on for the past couple of weeks.  In the meantime, I have been busy sewing curtains, creating with my wonderful Cricut, and laminating with my Scotch personal laminator.  I honestly have no idea how I would live without these gadgets!  This afternoon my awesome husband helped me get my Discipline Chart finished and it is uber-cute!  I will try to get some pictures of it as well as some of the other displays that I have finished in the next couple of days and try to figure out how to post them so you can see too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment